Sunday, October 15, 2006

What now?

Over the past couple of weeks I have been struggling with what seems like a myriad of decisions and responsibilities which had lead to a lot of stress and anxiety. A lot of this stress and confusion had arisen since my relocation to the "liberated" city of Portland, OR; where I willingly moved in with my patriarch. I had much love and support from family and friends with my decision (assuming they were being honest) to move to Oregon and get to know my dad. Through the mess of it all God has been faithful and answered some of the questions I had about my future, and also has offered an open door to a better situation. But now I'm uncertain of where I should go now. I have a couple of options of where I could go to school and moving out of my father's house is a given. So that's that in a nutshell...a nutshell? mmmmm.....nuts, shells....ahhauuahuhahauuuh.

On a lighter note I have been fortunate enough to meet a girl that I have become rather interested in. I'm not certain what to make of it, and how much of the word I should spread to my family. In recent relationships with girls, everytime I felt like a girl was a possible consort, I would dress myself up in the most persuasive attire along with the act and all, go to my mothers house to try to "sale" her the relationship just for a blessing. At the same time I would call my brother, talk to friends and anybody else who would listen about this wonderful women I adore. And then weeks to months pass and before you know it I was once again being marketed into the singles community...Let's do Lunch? ...anyone? So now I'm just gonna swing at all the balls thrown my way, if I swing and miss then ahhh, it's alright. I suppose if God's willing, it'll happen.

Chiropractors are doctors without pharmaceutical influences crushing their balls in a vise.
~ wise proverb

2 Comments:

Blogger jake and erin said...

the word 'balls' appears several times in this post... perhaps it's not a woman you want after all...... only a man really knows what a man needs.... I think you should come back to the Salt Co house and rejoin the homospiritual commune.

9:09 PM

 
Blogger jesse davison said...

Dude, ditch Oregon. Go to Missouri. Ask your girly-friend to go along and quit whining.

Just kidding.

I love ya bro. If God opens the door, then it can't be wrong. Don't worry about making mistakes.

7:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home