Sunday, September 17, 2006

dependency

So I do not mean to sound as if I'm upset with growing up and becoming independent, but being dependent on others (parents, family, friends, exc.) was so nice. In this last month I've maintained two jobs, got in an accident, and found out the need I had for insurance. Although the accident wasn't my fault I realized the horror it would have been had it been my fault. Well none-the-less I think I took it up the "tail pipe" with the cost of my insurance, and now I feel like going lance armstrong everywhere I go, or go to the extreme and purchase a less-then-manly mo ped. But I cannot complain. I am still breathing, and I am still loved. I have a job, and I have a hope. I am my own failure, and God is my only success. God is the greatest success. This life is not that bad, in my opinion it's as bad as you make it for yourself. I love God and I love this life, it wouldn't be the same if it weren't for the love and grace of Christ Jesus. I am not hear to preach, but to love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home